Lemon cake 1.5kg#baking challenge. Cream together your butter and sugar. Learn how to make the best lemon cake! This lemon cake is soft, moist with gentle lemony flavour and topped with lemon glaze.
Ideas for frosting, pound cake, and other ways to make this tart, refreshing dessert. This rich lemon Bundt® cake has the surprise of fresh blueberries, and a lemon glaze that really brings home the lemon flavor. Great as a coffee cake, an afternoon pick-me-up, or a. You can cook Lemon cake 1.5kg#baking challenge using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon cake 1.5kg#baking challenge
- You need 1 cup of melted prestige.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of sugar(used caster).
- It’s 11/2 cup of mala(buttermilk).
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of tspvanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon essence.
- Prepare 3.5 of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon zest(or two if you like).
The lemon glaze makes this cake perfectly moist. Top it with icing and zest and enjoy this beautiful and delicious treat. This classic lemon bundt cake recipe is perfect for any occasion: a bridal shower, summer BBQ, or even a treat for your family on a casual night in. Just a lovely, simple Lemon Cake recipe – perfect tea time treat.
Lemon cake 1.5kg#baking challenge instructions
- Cream together your butter and sugar..
- In the butter milk,add 1/4 cup of lemon juice,eggs,lemon essence and vanilla essence and mix using a spoon..
- Sift the flour,baking powder and salt all together and mix them well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the sugar and butter mixture in bits while pouring in the buttermilk mixture(pour in half's).
- Add the zest and mix.
- Pour in a 2kg pan or 2- 1kgs pans and bake at 160degrees for 40-45min..
- My final product..
You'll love the bright lemon flavour, that it's so beautifully moist Finished with a lemon glaze, this is a simple cake that you can whip up on short notice. Yoghurt keeps the cake moist so it lasts for. This Triple Lemon Cake recipe is easy and so, so good. A fluffy, sweet and perfectly tangy lemon cake topped with homemade buttercream I have been meaning to post this recipe for Triple Lemon Cake for a while now. However I've been busy baking it over and over.