Valentine Rose velvet cake.
You can have Valentine Rose velvet cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine Rose velvet cake
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 Cups of Castor Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of butter Softened.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of orange Food color ( I used and yellow m.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cider Vinegar Lemon juice or.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Sugar Unsifted Confectioners , sifted.
- Prepare 1 Cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 8 Ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 8 Teaspoons of Vanilla Essence.
Valentine Rose velvet cake step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Grease pans and keep aside.. Sift the flour, wheat flour, and salt and keep aside..
- Beat the eggs till light and fluffy. To this add the butter and sugar and beat well till light and fluffy.. To this, add the flour mixture (dry ingredients) alternating with buttermilk. (Begin and end with flour mixture here) and fold well..
- Then add the vanilla essence.. In a small bowl, mix the cocoa powder and color to a paste. Mix this to the batter and blend well..
- In another bowl, mix the lemon juice and baking soda. This will form a foam. Stir this immediately to the batter and beat..
- The batter would be thick. Pour the batter to the pan and bake for about 20-25 mins or till cake is done..
- For the Cream Cheese. Sift the confectioners sugar and keep aside..
- Beat the butter and cream cheese till blended well.. Add in the vanilla essence and the sugar, little by little and blend well. Taste as you go for the amount of sweetness required..
- Beat till thick and creamy.With the help of a piping bag and flower tip, you can make the roses on the cake..