Rasmalai Creme Brûlée.
You can have Rasmalai Creme Brûlée using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Creme Brûlée
- You need of For Rasmalai:—.
- Prepare 1 cup of klim.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cake flour.
- You need 1 extra large of egg.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of milk.
- You need of For Creme Bruelee:-.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of castor sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need Pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 8-10 of ras malai balls.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rasmalai milk.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed almonds and pistachios.
Rasmalai Creme Brûlée instructions
- Rasmalai Mix the Klim, baking powder, flour, egg and milk together to form a soft dough..
- Put the milk in a pot, over medium-high heat. Add sugar, half the cardamom powder, saffron and bring to the boil..
- Form the dough into a ball put it in the milk. Keep cooking on medium heat until Ras malai is done. Set aside..
- In a non-stick saucepan, combine the cream, cardamom powder and saffron..
- Whisk egg yolks and castor sugar together in a mixing bowl until creamy & pale..
- Simmer the mixture on a low heat. Gradually mix both the mixtures together. Place rad malai balls at the base of ramekin cups and sprinkle some crushed pistachios & almonds over. Fill the ramekin cups with the prepared mixture and place them on a baking tray..
- Pour 200 ml water in the baking tray and sprinkle some more pistachios and almonds on top. In a preheated oven @ 180• C, steam bake for 30-35 minutes..
- Mix 3 Tbsp castor sugar and 3 tbsp brown sugar. Sprinkle the sugars on top and caramelize the sugar using a blow torch. Serve with biscotti. Enjoy 😊 # mubinarecipes.